2018 Husqvarna K 1270 (967 05 42-01)
Some jobs require exceptional power. The K 1270 is a real powerhouse with an impressive 5,8 kW output, turning your heaviest cutting jobs into a fast and effective operation. Suitable for road works when used with the corresponding KV970/1270 trolley. The trolley also means you can fully concentrate on the cutting job.
- Superior power with low emissions: Patented X-torqTM engine that uses air to flush out the cylinder provides exceptional power but keeps fuel consumptions and emissions low.
- Magnesium blade guard: Contributes to a light weight which gives an improved power-to-weight ratio. New stepless adjustment makes it easier to change cutting position.
- Cuts close to walls or ground: The cutting arm is reversible which lets you cut closer to walls or the ground. The drive belt has a fully sealed transmission. This keeps out cutting dust, reducing wear on the belt.
- Reduced wear: Reduced wear thanks to the drive belt with fully sealed transmission, which keeps out the cutting dust.
- Cylinder displacement: 7.25 cu.inch
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 104 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 117 dB(A)
- Engine Size
- 7.25 cu.in.