2018 Kohler Engine ECV880
Call for Price
With best-in-class torque, our 824cc Command PRO® EFI engine is ready to take on any terrain. And with the cash you save on fuel, it's the best thing your bottom line has ever seen.
- EFI technology provides impressive fuel savings and extends run times** (**Compared to a comparable KOHLER carbureted engine under comparable loads and duty cycles.)
- EFI system automatically optimizes for fuel quality, altitude and weather for consistent power and higher performance using less fuel
- No carburetor - no carburetor problems, maintenance or replacement costs
- Starts like your car - just turn the key and go
- Model: Command PRO EFI ECV880
- HP (kW): 33(24.6)
- Displacement (cc): 50.3 (824)
- Bore in (mm): 3.4 (86)
- Stroke in (mm): 2.8 (71)
- Gross Torque ft lbs (Nm): 50.2 (68.1)
- Compression Ratio: 8.9:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 136 (61.7)
- Lubrication: Full pressure w/full-flow filter
- Dimensions LxWxH (in): 19.7 x 20.5 x 24
- Certified Power HP (kW): 32.25 (24.05)
- Certified RPM: 3600
- Engine Type: Commercial
NOTES:Length is front to rear of engine. Width is valve cover to valve cover. Height is mounting surface to top of air cleaner. Power (hp) and Torque (ft lbs) specifications for Kohler general purpose engines are rated pursuant to Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) J1940 based on gross output testing performed according to SAE J1995 without the air cleaner and muffler. Actual engine power and torque are lower and affected by accessories (air cleaner, exhaust, charging, cooling, fuel pump, etc.), application, engine speed, ambient operating conditions (temperature, humidity and altitude) and other factors. This J1940 / J1995 rating provides consistent measurement to customers who may want to control the intake and exhaust features of the engine. For more information, contact Kohler Co. Engine Engineering Department. Kohler Co. reserves the right to change product specifications, designs and standard equipment without notice and without incurring obligation. Backpressure Limit: Inches of H20 @ 3600 RPM WOT Certified Power HP (kW): J1995 power and torque certified by 3rd Party Witness
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.4 in. (86mm) x 2.8 in. (71mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 32.25 hp (24.05 kW)
- 50.2 ft.lb. (68.1 Nm)
- 19.7 in.
- 20.5 in.
- 24 in.
- 136 lb. (61.7 kg)